ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our WorkWell community is ever-expanding and we are excited to find a values-aligned career coach who will powerfully engage and support our clients in a transformational experience in this full-time remote position.
You will be directly supporting a community of people all over the world to transform their skills, traits, and unique experience into a new job in tech. This is deeply meaningful work as the majority of our clients are underrepresented in the tech space. Over the last three+ years, WorkWell has been actively making a significant dent in the inclusion and belonging space in the tech world through our premium Job Search + Interview Skills Accelerator. We want to invest in someone who sees themselves at WorkWell as we continue to support the individuals in our community both locally and globally.
What you will do:
COACHING + FACILITATION
- Coach through a holistic approach to personal and professional development by taking into account the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual aspects of a client
- Facilitate live group coaching sessions of 20+ people weekly on job search topics (2x/week)
- Support clients in overcoming mindset constraints
- Provide feedback to build a solid foundation on job search skills
- Help clients get clear on their values and help identify a career path that lights them up
- Collaborate with clients to develop action plans to help them move towards their goal
- Help clients get "unstuck" in their job search process by answering questions over email
- Lead public-facing events on job search/career topics for groups of up to 500 people
- Coordinate guest speaker opportunities
- Offer 1:1 coaching for Platinum Members
CLIENT SUPPORT & PROGRAM OPERATIONS
- Support multiple salary negotiations with ease and in a timely fashion (our clients are landing multiple offers regularly and we want to ensure they are not leaving money on the table + more importantly that the company + role they end up choosing is values-aligned and elevates their wellbeing)
- Mindfully engage the community by offering resources, networking + coaching
- Analyze trends in client engagement + progress to contribute to improving WorkWell’s Accelerator
- Stay on top of market trends in hiring, layoffs, and job search practices
- Cultivate new relationships + networks to broaden brand awareness
- Drive adoption of processes to ensure seamless onboarding & off-boarding for participants including tracking, creating feedback surveys, reporting on key metrics, and authoring SOPs
NEW CLIENT ACQUISITION:
- Lead info sessions (group webinar sales calls) on WorkWell's accelerator program
- Inspire people with client success stories + through coaching to sign up for the Accelerator
- Support interested potential clients via email and phone calls
- Creatively support sales process as needs arise
You may not have all of these skills YET. We strongly believe in investing in our people and therefore you will be receiving consistent feedback and coaching for your development. If you feel aligned with WorkWell’s community + vision and want to develop as a career coach and facilitator, please apply.
This role is ideal for:
- Someone who comes from a career conversation focused background (recruiting, leadership, hiring, etc)
- Someone who has done extensive work on their own personal development has the self-awareness, humility, and openness to receive consistent developmental feedback from Founders
- Open to working through his/her/their own blindspots while compassionately + honestly naming the blindspots and narratives of clients in the community for the sake of their learning + development
- Existing coaching skills / leadership skills / facilitation skills / job search + career knowledge preferred
- Someone who both enjoys + is great at written communication
- Someone who understands the value of community and loves to connect people + empower others to grow their networks
- An inspiring and competent facilitator who is able to lead, motivate and inspire a brilliant group of job seekers and genuinely cares about each individual’s experience
- Has some experience in sales / supporting clients or customers to their goals through great services + products
- Someone who is certified in Integral Coaching methodology or any other coaching certification
We seek someone with these competencies:
- Love of community, connection + authenticity
- Integrity to commitments + a commitment to continued self-learning and growth
- Empowers job seekers to grow and learn by being a trusted resource, coach, and deep listener
- Can confidently command a room with his/her/their presence
- Interest in the topic of job search process + career development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can fly with ambiguity, shifting priorities, and new systems development
- Creative thinker, joyful collaborator, self-starter, and detail-oriented communicator with a positive approach, can-do attitude, and a sense of humor
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork, customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy, and flexibility
- Committed to leading with humility, approachability, and accessibility
Why join WorkWell?
We love to laugh + have fun while working hard to create amazing things that have a real and immediate positive impact on the world. We move fast and love that we can do so. We are intentional about every single decision we make, always, with a focus on a never-ending value add to the people and places around us. Our clients and community are our sources of inspiration and joy, they are our everything. We value community, authenticity, integrity + autonomy. We want you to become the expert who advises us on how to make WorkWell better for our people, including you. We are committed to your growth + development and truly can’t wait to invest in you as a member of the WorkWell team.
Our values and commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging:
At WorkWell, we believe outstanding people are the key to our success. We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, trans people, gender non-conforming individuals, and formerly incarcerated people to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, we recruit and hire with the understanding of systemic oppression and of the lived reality of people with marginalized identities. We also recruit and hire without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, prior conviction, arrest history, disability, marital status, veteran status, or age.